Test Heading
and a description here

Carmen De Andacollo Data

Related News

  • Teck to Acquire 100% of Teena/Reward Zinc Project 2016-10-19

    VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Oct. 18, 2016) - Teck Resources Limited ("Teck", TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) announced today that a wholly owned subsidiary has exercised a right of first refusal to acquire the 49% interest held by Rox Resources Limited ("Rox")(ASX:RXL) in the Teena/Reward zinc project, which is already subject to Teck's right to earn an additional 19% interest. The consideration will consist of AUD$10.6 million in cash (or AUD$8.0 million in cash and AUD$3.6 million in freely trading securities) payable on closing, a three year AUD$5.25 million interest bearing promissory note, and a further AUD$3.75 million in cash payable on the earlier of six years from the closing date or completion of a bankable feasibility study for the project. Closing of the transaction is subject to customary conditions, including definitive documentation. On closing, Teck will hold a 100% interest in the Teena project.

  • ASX: Rox Rewarded with up to $20.6 Million for Zinc Project Sale 2016-10-18
  • Kiska Regains Control of the Kliyul Project 2016-10-04

    VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - October 04, 2016) - Kiska Metals Corporation (TSX VENTURE: KSK) ("Kiska" or the "Company") announces that it has regained control of its 100% interest in the Kliyul Project. This is the result of Teck Resources Limited ("Teck") notifying the Company that it is terminating the Kliyul Participation Agreement dated September 30, 2013 ("Agreement"). Under the terms of the Agreement, Teck completed IP geophysical surveys, archeological surveys, baseline water quality surveys, community engagement programs with local First Nations, and ~2,000 metres of diamond drilling in four holes, for a total expenditure of ~$3 million.

  • Teck Submits Regulatory Application for Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 2016-09-26

    VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Sept. 26, 2016) - Teck Resources Limited ("Teck", TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) has, as part of the regulatory process, submitted the Social and Environmental Impact Assessment (SEIA) for its Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 Project (QB Phase 2) in northern Chile to the Region of Tarapacá Environmental Authority, consistent with the timing previously noted in the company's second quarter 2016 release.

  • Teck Submits Regulatory Application for Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 2016-09-26

    VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Sept. 26, 2016) - Teck Resources Limited ("Teck", TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) has, as part of the regulatory process, submitted the Social and Environmental Impact Assessment (SEIA) for its Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 Project (QB Phase 2) in northern Chile to the Region of Tarapacá Environmental Authority, consistent with the timing previously noted in the company's second quarter 2016 release.

Carmen De Andacollo Information

  • General 2015-05-10
    Carmen de Andacollo is operated by Teck Resources Limited.The mine is located near the southern limit of the Atacama Desert at an elevation of 1,000 metres. The majority of mine personnel live in the town of Andacollo, immediately adjacent to the mine or in the nearby cities of Coquimbo and La Serena. Teck has a 90% interest in the mine, with ENAMI holding the remaining 10% interest. The operation produces copper in concentrates from the hypogene portion of the orebody and is winding down its copper cathode production from the supergene portion of the orebody. The mine's life was recently extended by approximately 20 years with the achievement of commercial production at its new copper concentrator.

Nearby Locations

Nearby Location News

  • ASX: Joshua Porphyry Expands With Further Drilling Results 2016-02-04
  • ASX: Another Large Mineralised Intercept at Joshua Project 2015-12-16
  • ASX: Large Mineralised Intercept at Joshua Project 2015-11-24
  • ASX: Joshua Diamond Drilling Underway - Chile 2015-09-09
  • ASX: Helix Signs Landmark Agreement on Joshua Project 2015-06-17

Top Mining News

  • Ecuador approves EIS for Lundin Gold’s Fruta del Norte project

  • Atalaya’s quarterly copper production doubled as Proyecto Riotinto ramp up continues

  • Aucu delivers more high grade results

  • Trevali expands high-grade Santander deposits, makes new hanging-wall discovery

  • Nordgold launches Bouly operation in Burkina Faso

Latest Mining News

  • Suva Ruda drilling update

  • Anglo American Platinum completes sale Rustenburg

?>