Test Heading
and a description here

ZCCM Investment Holdings Data

ZCCM Investment Holdings News

  • Glencore to invest $1.1bn in three new shafts in Zambia 2016-03-30
    Glencore plans to invest over $1.1-billion in Zambia to sink three shafts with new technology that will extend mine life by over 25 years, its local unit said on Wednesday. "We firmly believe that we shall be able to overcome the challenges that we face today as a company and become profitable and operationally-efficient," Mopani Copper Mines (MCM) said in a statement.

ZCCM Investment Holdings Projects

ZCCM Investment Holdings Operations

ZCCM Investment Holdings Information

  • Company 2015-05-10
    ZCCM-IH is a successor company to Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines Limited (ZCCM) in which the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) holds 87.6% of the shares with the remaining 12.4% held by private investors.

Similar Companies

Top Mining News

  • Ecuador approves EIS for Lundin Gold’s Fruta del Norte project

  • Atalaya’s quarterly copper production doubled as Proyecto Riotinto ramp up continues

  • Aucu delivers more high grade results

  • Trevali expands high-grade Santander deposits, makes new hanging-wall discovery

  • Nordgold launches Bouly operation in Burkina Faso

Latest Mining News

  • Suva Ruda drilling update

  • Anglo American Platinum completes sale Rustenburg

?>