Test Heading
and a description here

State of Guinea Data

State of Guinea Projects

State of Guinea Operations

Similar Companies

State of Guinea News

  • Guinea's SBDT bauxite project to begin mine construction this year 2016-07-25
    Guinea's Societe des Bauxites de Dabola-Tougue (SBDT) expects to begin construction on a mine by the end of this year that would allow it to exploit its large, untapped reserves of bauxite, the company's chief executive said on Friday. The state of Iran holds a 51% stake in SBDT, which owns permits over 5 684 km2. Guinea holds the remaining 49%.
  • AngloGold to invest over $400m in Guinea gold production 2016-06-30
    South Africa-based gold producer AngloGold Ashanti plans to boost gold output in Guinea by investing over $400-million in the next eight years, according to an agreement reached this week with the West African country. Guinea is a significant producer of bauxite and iron ore and is also seeking to expand its gold production. This latest deal with AngloGold extends another agreement that had been set to expire in 2019.
  • Guinea gets $1bn loan to boost bauxite production 2016-06-17
    Guinea's Bauxite Company (CBG) has reached an agreement over a $1-billion loan to increase production capacity at the Kamsar treatment plant, the firm's general director told Reuters on Friday. Guinea has around a third of the world's reserves of bauxite, used to make aluminium, although development has been hampered by years of military rule and popular unrest.
  • Rio Tinto fourth quarter operations review 0000-00-00
    Market News alert Rio Tinto PLC

Top Mining News

  • Ecuador approves EIS for Lundin Gold’s Fruta del Norte project

  • Atalaya’s quarterly copper production doubled as Proyecto Riotinto ramp up continues

  • Aucu delivers more high grade results

  • Trevali expands high-grade Santander deposits, makes new hanging-wall discovery

  • Nordgold launches Bouly operation in Burkina Faso

Latest Mining News

  • Suva Ruda drilling update

  • Anglo American Platinum completes sale Rustenburg

?>